We started Teiko Bio to use immune insights to help deliver life changing therapies to those who need them most. Today, Teiko delivers on its mission by supporting therapy development and informing clinical decision making. By using cutting edge mass cytometry, Teiko’s leading assay, the TokuProfile, maps characteristics of response, accelerates clinical pipeline candidates, and supports identification of novel discoveries.
- Well versed in high-throughput data analysis and techniques
- Motivated to help breakthrough therapies reach patients
- Excited to tackle ground-floor challenges and work with seasoned scientists and proven entrepreneurs
- Design and perform computational analyses to answer biological questions, utilizing leading-edge methodologies, including machine learning algorithms
- Develop analysis methods and implement production-quality code for data processing and analysis of high-dimensional cytometry data
- Design and implement visualizations and reports for high-dimensional cytometry data
- Develop sample-to-answer workflow
- Collaborate with software engineers to build client-facing web application
- Collaborate with biologists and immunologists on experimental design
- Contribute to product development and customer success
- No degree required, but proficiency usually demonstrated by getting a Bachelor/Master’s in computer science or computer engineering, or PhD in bioinformatics, computational biology, immunology, or related discipline. If you don’t have an advanced degree, your resume should demonstrate a mastery of concepts.
- Demonstrated experience with designing and leading computational analyses
- Proficiency in commonly used languages: Python, R, etc.
- 2+ years’ experience in building production-level software
- Skilled in data management, including relational database
- Demonstrated experience with building customer-facing web applications
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience with best practices in software development, including readable code, version control, unit tests, continuous integration
- Experience with Lab Information Management System (LIMS), such as Benchling (preferred but not required)
- Familiarity with large scale “omics” datasets: genomics, mass cytometry, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with the analysis of single-cell data
- Practical, working knowledge of modern bioinformatics tools
This role is for in-person work at either of our headquarters in Salt Lake City or San Francisco.