We started Teiko Bio to use immune insights to help deliver life changing therapies to those who need them most. Today, Teiko delivers on its mission by supporting therapy development and informing clinical decision making. By using cutting edge mass cytometry, Teiko’s leading assay, the TokuProfile, maps characteristics of response, accelerates clinical pipeline candidates, and supports identification of novel discoveries.
- Familiar with single cell or genomics data analysis
- Motivated to help breakthrough therapies reach patients
- Excited to tackle ground-floor challenges and work with seasoned scientists and proven entrepreneurs
- Develop sample-to-answer workflow
- Build and test processing pipeline for specimens
- Design and implement visualizations for high-dimensional cytometry data
- Work with scientists to implement machine learning algorithms
- Contribute to product development and customer success
- No degree required, but proficiency usually demonstrated by getting a PhD in bioinformatics, computational biology, immunology, or related discipline. However, if you don’t have an advanced degree, your resume should demonstrate a mastery of concepts.
- Practical, working knowledge of modern bioinformatics tools
- Proficiency in commonly-used languages: Python, R, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to write re-usable “library” code, strongly preferred
- 2 – 5 years experience in production-level environment
- Familiarity with large scale “omics” datasets: genomics, cytometry, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with the analysis of single-cell data
- Familiarity with cloud computing platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure)