We started Teiko Bio to use immune insights to help deliver life-changing therapies to those who need them most. Today, Teiko delivers on its mission by informing clinical decision-making. By using cutting-edge high-dimensional cytometry, Teiko’s leading assay, the TokuProfile, looks at the immune system of your patients, and predicts which ones are likely to do well.
Teiko is looking for clinical specialists in melanoma to consult on the development of the TokuProfile for use by oncologists. Consultation can be on an ad-hoc basis or as part of our formal scientific advisory board.
- Have a clinical and practical understanding of melanoma treatments and tests used by physicians
- Detail-oriented: understand what makes a good product for physicians
- Motivated to help breakthrough therapies reach patients
- Excited to tackle ground-floor challenges and work with seasoned scientists and proven entrepreneurs
You would consult with the Teiko.bio medical strategy team on the following topics:
- Areas of greatest clinical need in daily practice
- Immune signatures or clinical evidence that would change prescribing behavior
- Clinical use cases
- Test outcomes desired by physicians, e.g. projected overall survival, likelihood to respond to treatment, etc.
- Test report requirements from a clinical perspective, e.g. content, main output and turnaround time
- Fit of test into NCCN guidelines for melanoma
- Most appropriate clinical reimbursement strategy
- Interest to help make products successful in clinical practice
- Medical Degree with more than 3 years of clinical experience
- Board-certified or board-eligible in medical or hematological oncology
- Spend more than 75% of working time on seeing oncology patients
- See more than 10 unique melanoma patients on a weekly basis