We started Teiko Bio to use immune insights to help deliver life changing therapies to those who need them most. Today, Teiko delivers on its mission by supporting therapy development and informing clinical decision-making. Some of the largest immunotherapy companies in the world are now using Teiko to analyze the immune response of drug candidates in their pipeline.
We are seeking a high-energy marketing intern to join Teiko this summer, help build a new business in biopharma and receive individualized mentorship from our proven entrepreneurial and scientific team.
- Motivated to help breakthrough therapies reach patients
- Excited to tackle ground-floor challenges and work with seasoned scientists and proven entrepreneurs
- Energized by the challenge of making immune profiling routine for clinical trials and patients
- Own inbound marketing channel development: including quantitative measures of performance
- Work closely with scientists and clinicians to develop marketing messages that resonate with our customers and partners, and directly increase revenue
- Develop marketing narratives and vignettes with teams of scientific writers and web designers
- Make science legible for anyone!
- Practical, working knowledge of modern marketing tools
- Nice to have: Prior experience navigating cross-functional teams OR bringing together diverse stakeholders to achieve a common goal